I know there are quite a few out there who indulge in historic
recontructions. I am taking part part in a medieval street fair soon and
while costumes have to just look 'medieval' I like to be fairly accurate!
I've altered a dress which looks OK according to my historical costume
reference book but I need a headress. I've bought some voile and intend
making a band to hold this on my head. My question is how do I cut the veil?
Should I have a square, rectangle or circle? It won't be too large but I
can't face making up one of the headresses in vogue at the time the dress
matches too! Wearing specs does not improve things but I'll fall over things
otherwise!
All help gratefully received!

Lynne.

Lynne Cumming
Baldock, North Herts, UK
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the
pig."