Helene Gannac a décidé d' écrire à  Ò[lace-chat] Subject: Exercise for your
shoulders (lace)Ó.
[2004/05/12 10:07]

> After you feel confident at that level, start putting a couple of potatoes
> in the bags.
>
> Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, who is exhausted after lifting for 10
> mns...

roaring with laughter . hope my upstairs neighbours weren't asleep  !!!!!
.. good start to a day ending with a lace lesson .. i usually leave work
earlier telling everyone "going to make lace ! " to which they answer oh
yes . happy embroidery ! ... gnnnnnnnn.... seems embroidery is to the
french what tatting is for the americans : all inclusive !.

dominique from Paris, Frogland ...