I am going to be in Prague in June, unfortunately too early for OIDFA, but I would
like to ask a question about currency.  Will the Euro be in use or will it still be
crowns?  The hotel we are staying in quotes the prices in both.  We usually use the
ATM machines to draw out money from our bank when we are overseas.  We get a better
exchange rate than changing cash or travellers checks, but I was wondering if the cash
machines are commonplace over there as they are in western European countries.
Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, Illinois