So far I have only had 3 replies from those who want to be in the raffle.
You have until Sunday July 4th, to get your name in.

Here is the info again:
I have 4 small tins that contain sets of magnets. Each magnet
would fit into a 1 inch square. The tins measure 5.5" x 4" x 2".

There are 2 sets, 1 each for Christmas & Halloween,
& the other 2 sets are of the Alphabet & of Animals.

I am trying to minimize what we are taking with us to Estonia,
and can't think of any local friend who would find these useful.

So I will raffle these as 2 lots of 2 tins to whomever sends me
their names before Sunday, July 4th. You may specify which
set you would prefer (Holiday, School or Both) when you
e-mail me your name & also your snail mail address.

Penelope Piip Originally from Sydney, Australia, Now a resident of Groton, MA, USA. Soon to be moving to Tartu, Estonia.