To my Secret pal a really big thankyou for the hedgehog goodies. I really love
the bobbin and the divider pin and the spangles.Thank you also for the
chocolate kisses but I think they caused the customs/quarantine people
some grief. The word candy was heavily marked and there was a notation to
check the address of the sender. I suspect Secret Pal was not what they wanted
to see. Nevertheless all arrived safely and will be suitably taken care of.
I am in to fibre arts; in fact last year I passed stage 2 of City and Guilds
Embroidery which I did by correspondence.It was a very interesting and broad
course. It would be really good if we could get the Lace course by
correspondence also.
Thank you again for the lovely present Regards Mary.