Dear Secret Pal,
The package arrived safe and sound and what wonderful surprises.  I was
shocked that you actually thought of your secret pal while on vacation-the
thimble is great, how did you know I collect thimbles?
But where is Silver Dollar City?  The bobbin fits in with some I already
have,
I do love them they just glide through your hands.  And how crafty is that
pin
cushion..... The chocolates were delicious. Note cards are always so handy.
We make Appalachian bird seed puzzles and the the cross stitch jar covers
will
make special covers for them.  Thank you also for the stitch holder and mini
clips they are in my work basket already.  Depending on what type of bobbin
lace I'm in the mood to do, I use both midlands or binche bobbins mostly,
most
recently I have been learning to do 'S Gravenmoer lace, bonnet lace from the
area where my parents were born/raised. I look like Mother Goose with long
hair anymore so keep it short.  Don't do jewlery, much too allergic.  I like
medium to finer threads. Again thank you, your packages do bring excitement.
Best regards.