I haven't bothered thanking my Secret Pal online this month, since...she
actually gave me my parcel while we were face to face at the Adelaide Lace
AGM early in the month!
I know we are not supposed to know each other until the end of next month,
but really, we couldn't possibly go to the same conference, so far away
for her (she lives in Europe, but I won't spoil the surprise)and *not* say
hello!!!
Still, I thought maybe Brenda would worry whether I have received my
parcel or not, so here are my public thanks for a goooooorgeous miniature
Idrija pillow, complete with basket and finished small Idrija motif,
and... 5 bobbins. It looks absolutely divine (although...5 bobbins? I bet
these items are not put together by lacemakers!!! :-))
Thank you so much to my wonderful Secret Pal who lugged this not very
heavy but fairly bulky item so far. I loved it, and I also loved talking
to you and Marco, even if my Italian is a great deal worse than your
excellent English.
Looking forward to the last parcel, even if I won't get the surprise of
your identity!
Hope to see you soon again, in Melbourne this time,

Yours
Helene, the froggy from Melbourne

http://au.movies.yahoo.com