There's the thou/thee/thy/thine set and the you/ye/your/yours set . Originally singular versus plural, then familiar versus formal. When egalitarianism came in, the Quakers went with thee for both singular and plural (and both nominative and accusative case); the rest of us went with you.

I wasn't on Arachne then, but the only old English word for "you" I can come up
with is "thou". I'm not a native English speaker though, so maybe there's
another one.

Weronika