HI,

Thank you for your parcel, the little note cards are just great  and will
get used. Now I have no excuse for not making a key ring, the one I had was
broken, so I will make that my next project, and the thread it is lovely.
The sweets are really nice I just had to try them and am trying to limit
them to one a day, but I do look forward to your cards they are lovely and
so muc h goes into them, I am going to get a album to put them in, So thank
you once again for the thought that went into the parcel.
Margaret
in a cool Mt. Eliza