I have a Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, with everything from toothpick to
scissors, that I have treasured for nearly forty years.  I keep it in the
top drawer of my dresser, so that I can see it every time I dress, and be
assured that I can find it if I ever want it.

What's in my pocket is a knife with one locking blade.  It has been my
experience that simple things work better.

--
Joy Beeson
http://home.earthlink.net/~joybeeson/