Hi All,  I just checked on Barnes and Noble to see if Monica Ferris
has a new book coming out.  There is one!  "Crewel Yule" is out in
hardback now and will be out in paperback in June 2005.  They
are also putting out a number of her books in large print.  A friend
orders the books for a nursing home and I think I'll suggest Monica
Ferris to her!

Jane in Vermont, USA wondering if I can wait until June or should
I order the hardback at the discounted Member rate...hmmm....
Maybe I should start thinking about how thrilling it is that the Boston Red
Sox won the World Series last night!!!!!  That's Boston,
Massachusetts, USA (two hour drive from my house) and the
US/Canada "World" Series of baseball for those of you living
elsewhere.  They hadn't won this since 1918 - a few months before
my mother was born so she's happy to say they have now won
one in her lifetime!