I am very sorry, please forgive for my delay in sending you my THANK YOU for
your last and wonderful parcel!!!!!  It arrived 10 days ago but..
Recently I lost a friend of my age and I did not want to do anything. It a
very sad time: we were at primary school together and I have good memories
of our youth, at the funeral there were 2000 people, we all love him!!!
And more again I had problems with my PC and I was not able to read or send
emails.
But recently I solved them!!!!

Thank you Ann!!!

My lace equipment is always more important: the pin and the pusher are
wonderful, all of my lace friend would have them!!!
Thank you for the bath pearls, I really need them to relax!!!! Thank you
also for the address book and at last..what can I tell you for the special
bobbin..my collection is great with that one!!!!! Very very special..thank
you.

Please forgive me again if I did not write to you sooner you were a
wonderful Sp and I hope to meet you!!! Do you know Anne Drew? I think that
she will come with her lace guild to Idrjia, will you come too? I live 1
hour far from Idrjia.

Thank you again

Best wishes
Your Italian friend