To apply, send an email message to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  with the
following information:

1. Your name  Hannah Moad

2. Email address  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

3. Complete mailing address  502 N Elmwood Ave  Springfield  MO  65802

4.  For USA applicants only, preference for USA or overseas pal.  USA
(Remember, overseas
has larger postage costs and takes longer to be delivered).  Because
most people prefer
an overseas pal this option will not be available to non-USA people

5. Affirmation of the following statements:
____x_____I have read and understand the rules of participating.
______x___I will mail my packages by the 5th of each month.
_____x___I will email a thank you message to Lace-chat within
          THREE DAYS of receiving each package.
____x_____I will notify the coordinator immediately if something will
          prevent mailing my package on time or if I have to withdraw.
___x______I understand that I will be summarily removed from the round
          if I fail to fulfill my agreement.

6. Give a brief bio of yourself to assist your Pal in selecting items
for you - stage in life, family, pets, favourite activities, favourite
colors,
types of lace you make or like, non-lace hobbies, pierced ears or not,
food
allergies or diet restrictions (no nuts, sugar, chocolate, etc),
preferred
bobbin styles if you do BL, and anything else you wish to share.  The
more info
you give about yourself the easier it will be for your secret pal to
choose
goodies for you. I am a 45 YO homeschooling SAHM of 3 chilren,  Amanda 16,
Darrell Jr, 10 and Ernest, 7.  I also have a great husband  Darrell.  I turn 46
the 26th day of May.  We have three guinea pigs that weigh over 21/2 pounds
each.  They are so spoiled.  I do not have pierced ears. and have no allergies.

  I love coffees, cocoas, and teas, goodies of all kinds.  My favorite colors
are blues, purples and pastels.  I have long hair.  I collect teapots and
teacups and ladybugs.  I am making knitted lace, Torchon, Beds, Bucks, Russian,
Battenberg, Romanian Point Lace and now working on Milanese.  I want to really
get busy with Honiton this year.  I also love to TAT.  My 16 year old daughter
makes Torchon and Tats with me.  We get to demonstrate  lace as often as we
can.  I use midlands, and any continentals I get my hand on.  I am starting
over since our housefire so any bobbins are a joy.  I also like to sew, knit,
crochet, crotat,  loom knitting, needlepoint, counted, ribbon, crewel, and
regular embroidery, drop spindle spinning, rug hooking, quilting and plastic
canvas.
 I also do quillwork with porcupine quills and beadworkand leatherwork  for
my Husbands mountain man outfit for FCF.  I also love to read Christain and
anything crafty related books.
7. Please tell me the names of people with whom you have already been
paired
with in previous rounds of secret pal exchanges.