Thank you for the lovely surprise I received today.  Your parcel was waiting
when I arrived home from a lace day with a friend, that I am planning a trip
to Europe with.  We didn't make much lace but it was great fun planning the
next holiday.

I love the Santa divider pin and I have already put it on my pillow, the
hankies always come in handy and the penguin soap is so cute my grandchildren
will love it next time they are staying.  The bookmark will be very useful as
I read quite a lot and the thread will look lovely made up and the perfume
will be great to put in my bag.

I do have the freebee pattern but as yet have not made it up.

I am trying to get a start on a luggage tag for the Lace guild, so I am hoping
to start tonight.

Thank you for the lovely gifts

Regards
Faye Owers