To my Secret Pal from England,

Thank you so much for you package which arrived today.  I will surely think of
you when I make my cuppa, and as the weather has now warmed up here, at long
last, I will look at planting the butterfly flowers etc, and after all that
effort, I will look forward to a wonderful relaxing bath in my favourite
fragrance!!!  How did you guess?

The fridge magnet will be installed after my current visitors with their
little people have left... the littlies are good, but the magnet is rather
special!

Do you know what the wood is that the bobbin is made from?

I look forward to next month.

Maxine Diffey
in a now sunny N.Z. :-)

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well
dance.