On Jan 19, 2005, at 22:26, Jennifer Audsley wrote:

have a look at this newspaper web address to find out more on the
"Shee-pees". It's a female-only public urinal!

http://theage.com.au/articles/2005/01/19/1106074829825.html? oneclick=true

*Rats*! They require registration... Even though it's free, I'd as soon not drop my spoor at yet another place; it's too much trouble, and too much worry for my paranoia (which is good for ya, I'm told <g>)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/