Dear Secret Pal,

I have just returned from a Lace Day and found your parcel waiting for me.
What can I say !  Thankyou SO MUCH for the lovely glass bobbin, I have been
wanting to get one for so long and now I have one, thank you, thank you, thank
you.

The bobbin keeper is lovely also and will be very handy indeed, the only ones
I have ever seen have been very plain and boring but this one has style.  The
bobbin pen will be very useful and again something I have admired from afar,
thankyou.

I feel so lucky, I can't thank you enough.  I hope your Secret Pal has spoilt
you as much as you have spoilt me.

Kindest Regards
Julie
from New Zealand.