I'm Amazed.

Since when have we all been judged, by our female peers, by our faces?    I
am glad that our messages don't have video pictures - I am sure I would be
judged lacking as I am fat and plain.  We come to expect that sort of
judgement from some of the males of our acquaintance, but it saddens me a
lot that we can be as uncharitable to our less-well-endowed sisters.

For all her alleged plainness, Camilla Parker-Bowles is the only one in the
saga who has carried herself with discretion, and never given the media any
enbarrassing interviews - but we can obviously feel free to damage her by
criticising her looks.   We cannot all be judged by our beauty or lack
thereof - and she may well be the proof that beauty is only skin-deep, and
what matters is what is inside!

Carol - wondering what has got into everyone to be so uncharitable.

Subject: Re: [lace-chat] British Royals and marriages

At least she COULD change her hair, but there's not much she could do about
her face.