Not wanting to show my ignorance, I was hoping that someone else would ask
first, but perhaps I'm the only one who doesn't know.

What are these log books for demo time,  and who is the "timekeeper"?  And
does the demo have to take place in the States?  I have a feeling that this
information might be hidden in the IOLI small print, but then non IOLI members
won't ever know about it.

And if it's useful to the IOLI, is there anyway that the Lace Guild or other
UK groups can benefit from being able to prove we are sharing our skills and
knowledge to a wider audience.

Jacquie