----- Original Message -----
From: "Pene Piip" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> (snip)
> Camilla's first hat was described as being
> a straw hat covered with French lace & it was quite elegant.
> Then when she appeared at the chapel with what I would've
> called "grass" instead of feathers I was a little disappointed.
> I would have chosen something more befitting of a Duchess.

Soon - I hope - the official wedding photographs will come out, and then I
hope to get a closer view, and one in better focus than you get in a
newspaper or on the television screen.  The first hat definitely had some
sort of stiff framework, and a covering of lace, but I haven't been able to
see the kind of lace yet, only that it seemed to be floral.  The second hat
has been described as an 'alternative tiara', being gold with Zwarovski
crystals.  Again, I'd love to get a close up of that one - it looked so
attractive.

Also, I liked the way her outfit for the Service of Prayer and Dedication
seemed to compliment Saint George's Chapel, being a similar light grey to
the stone, with accents of gold, and having the same sort of line as a
fifteenth-century houppeland.

> What did other viewers think?

Yes, what did other viewers think ?

Linda Walton,
(in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, U.K.).