Here here!! Glad someone else thinks the same as I do.
Good one Clay

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clay Blackwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pene Piip" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Lace@arachne.com>; <lace-chat@arachne.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: [lace] Camilla's Hats and a quiet list

Actually, the UK Lace Guild's convention would explain the silence from the
UK, but NOT the blissful silence from the US. Meanwhile, I got dozens of
private emails thanking me for speaking out about ceasing the discussion
regarding the IOLI name change and taking it to Denver where it belonged.

But - alas - the subject appeared yet again this morning, so I suppose that
the delete key will just have to stay active!!

Meanwhile, I am impressed at the lack of interest on the part of the press
for the union of Prince Charles and "the rotweiller".  I laughed
uproariously at the descriptions of the feathered hats worn by the hoity
toity on Saturday, but on a search of the internet could only find one
picture of a guest - the daughter of the rotweiller - and the descriptions
were accurate!!  Incredible what some people do in the name of fashion.
Her "headdress" looked like a pile of undercooked fettucini nested on one
side of her head!!

OK - I've been naughty, but after their 35 years of "in your face"
misbehavior, that's small potatoes!!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]