Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for the lovely gifts that you have sent.   The first thing I did was
boil the jug and make myself a lovely cup of Yorkshire Tea, just what I needed
at the end of a long working day. The travelling brush will be just the thing
that I need to take with me when I go to Europe and UK in August/September, I
will also be able to put my photos of the trip in the lovely photo albums.
The lady bird pin is lovely and will be put onto my lace bag.  Our daughter is
staying with us tonight as she is on School Holidays so I expect to have to
share the lovely chocolate but my hips will appreciate that.  The last present
was so special a beautiful old bobbin, I love it and love using them as my
imagination runs wild thinking who may have used it before me.

I hope your fortunes change soon and you can spend some quality time
travelling and enjoying life

Thank you again

Faye Owers
Shearwater