Thank You so much for the wonderful package.   The chocolate  coins and the
gum were great.  My brothers helped me take care of  them.  The Brugge cloth is
so neat.  I will use it on my pillow at my  next lace demonstration.  I love
to demonstrate making lace.  The  lavender sachet is so nice.  My littlest
brother keeps running throught the  house waving it so the house smells like
it.
The card is very nice but my  favorite thing is the Dolphin light up pen.  My
mom made me cover cloth and  bobbin rolls with Dolphin material. Thank You
again for the wonderful  package.    Amanda Moad