Is there a antique market open on a Sunday?  I think I was thinking of Potbelly
Road but I see that is open on Saturday plus it seems to have indoor dealers so
is not strictly a street market.

The web site developed an error message and it was all I could do to exit the
page as quickly as I could between recurring messages.  Shall have to try
later.

I was planning on using my free time without DH to visit the V&A but I think
the textile rooms are still closed. :-(  Does anyone know of other sites, or
shopping, to visit in London to satiate my lace addiction?
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA