In a message dated 6/17/2005 4:23:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

DH and I  had to really think hard of what we had bought to get to that sum,
as we did  not have time to buy anything in the duty free shops in London due
to being  delayed from France by the go-slow with the security  guys.

For years I was counting the money spent on books in Europe in my total
until I realized that the form says that you don't have to include books,
postcards or educational materials. After excluding printed material there
wasn't
much left.

Devon