I saw the Arachne bobbin on eBay, and it looks very similar to one issued by the Lace Guild as a Membership bobbin a couple of years ago. I think it must have been made by the same person.

BTW is there in Arachne Membership Bobbin? I would love to have one, if there is.

Dee Palin
Forest of Dean
Gloucestershire
where the sun has decided to shine, without thunder and rain, and my Internet connection is now working again! (Hope that isn't tempting fate!)