i am really sorry about what happened in London.  i don't understand
why people think it makes them strong to attack innocent citizens.
there had to have been many innocent children, mothers, grandmothers,
and harmless elderly riding on those buses.  where could there be a
victory in this kind of attack?  there never will be.

England is still one of the strongest countries in the world even
though it is just a small island, and no one would be that foolish to
attempt something like this on it.  England also has the best relations
with almost all other countries and acts as a mediator helping to keep
things fair with business and foreign relations.  i can't see how
anyone would benefit in bombing any part in it.

this is going to hurt everyone in all the surrounding countries for all
the security regulations they are going to make now.  many american's
here because of all the new rules and hazards of being attacked are
still refusing to travel because of 9/11 and it is hard to fly even
locally. i hate to see England have to go to those extremes and i hope
there is another way for them to handle this.

i hope you all find your missing loved ones and i hope they will catch
who did this very quickly so there won't be any more violence.  we are
all sorry to hear about the bombing here in the u.s.a..  as far as
president bush goes, i think he is slow to say anything.  he didn't
react very quickly with the tsunami either.  i am surprised he didn't
jump a little quicker about the attack being that it was in England.
this has to be as bad as 9/11. i hope he does address it correctly.
England was nice enough to back the u.s.a in this war and i think the
u.s.a. should be the first to volunteer any help in England in any way
they may need.

this has been on the tv all day yesterday and today here in the u.s.a.
too, so we are also watching and hoping for the safe and healthy return
of all the people still lost.  you have many people hear waiting
patiently in front of the tv hoping for a better outcome.  we have been
through this already with 9/11, and we wouldn't wish this on anyone.
we have in laws that were at work a block or two down from the towers
that the planes ran into, and we wouldn't want to put anyone through
that kind of worry or tragedy.

from

Susan

from susan in tennessee,u.s.a.