Thanks for thinking of me. I am safe and so is my family and, as far as I know
all my friends who work in London. This time we were safely in the suburbs, and
the bomb in the nearest station turned out only to be a rumour. Fortunately we
all survived the IRA bombs of earlier years too - though some of them were much
nearer misses

--
Sue