Dear spiders

The first batch of secret pal packages should have been sent to arrive by 15th which is Friday, and acknowledgement messages should be sent within 3 days. I will be away over the weekend, back Sunday evening and then away again on Monday for ten days and won't have access to email. So please will everyone doing secret pals post their thank you messages ASAP. It would be nice if all the thank-you messages have arrived before I go away.

I will still monitor the messages and make enquiries if anyone doesn't post, but there will be some delay in my doing this.

Brenda Paternoster in Kent England
Arachne Secret pal administrator
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/