I meant, the most popular children's snack in *Israel.* But you smart people
probably figured that out already. <g>

There was an outbreak of food poisoning a few years ago in London. An observant
doctor noticed that the kids who were affected were mostly Israelis and traced
the source to a contaminated lot of Bamba.

Avital