and it didn't make sense why you would need a heater to warm or dry
> >your towels.

We have heated towel rails in our house and I think they are the best thing
since sliced bread. They are very cheap to run. They take the chill off the
air on those cold mornings when we struggle to get out of bed and into the
shower. If I have to wash some of the children's school uniform for them to
wear the next day
 I can put it onto the towel rail and it will be dry by the morning. And
nice warm fluffy towels when you get out of the shower. Good value!

Cheers, Yvonne.