Hi All,

Here in Utah, the Seagull is our State Bird, even though the only sea in
sight is now a salt lake. I'll save the story of how the seagulls saved the
Mormon
pioneers from the crickets for another day. But maybe you'd like this little
story....

A little boy and his mum were walking along the seashore, when they came upon
a dead seagull lying on the beach. The little boy asked his mum what was
wrong with the bird. She told him, "That poor seagull died, and went to heaven
be with God." The little boy thought about this for a minute, then asked his
mum, "Why did God throw it back down?"

Ricki
Utah USA