On 23 Aug 2005, at 18:36, Jane Dickinson wrote:

Have just been checking what is on BBC Radio 4 tonight to keep me company while I do the ironing and see that at 23.30 (GMT) there is the following;

No, not 23:30 GMT, it's 23:30 British Summer Time.   = Wed am 00:30 GMT
Brenda

Journalist Nell McCafferty uncovers tales of hardship, endurance, skill and artistry as she charts the fortunes of Irish lace and the enterprising women
who have developed and nourished the craft since the 1800s.

Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/