In addition to Bev's new email scam, I got another one I'd not received before offering free shipping to both ebay buyers and sellers - click on the link to enter your debit card details. Warning flashes into my head - why do they want my debit card details if they're offering a free service?

I had another last week "confirming that I was currently the highest bidder" on a book from the US. Didn't click on the link included, but logged on to ebay in my normal way and searched for the item number - it didn't exist.

I've had several saying that I'm being reported for fraud for selling something for $500 that was counterfeit.

I send all phishing emails that I've not seen before to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] of [EMAIL PROTECTED] .They send an immediate acknowledgement and later one confirming that it was phishing and telling you to check their security tips. But if it's a new one as this last one was, the second email comes through very quickly saying they're notifying the relevant authorities. So if a phishing email is new to you, just forward it without adding any message - it might be one they haven't yet seen..

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK