Over the past few days we have been contacted via email several times saying
that we have won £300,000 (Oh - if only!!!).  We thought it was a bit fishy,
but have gone along with it so far, until they said we had to pay to receive a
package from a firm of couriers containing documents we would have to sign
before we could claim our winnings.

We have contacted Camelot who operate the British Lottery, and they say they
know all about it and that it is definitely a con.

We are lucky that we realised in time that no official promotion asks you to
pay before you get your winnings, and we had not given any information to them
that they could not have found in a telephone directory.

We have heard of these things before but never actually come into contact with
it.  It certainly makes you think! (and dream!!! VBG)

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire
UK