Dear  Secret Pal,

So sorry for being late with my thanks but I have been on holiday !!

We have just returned from very sunny Margarita where we had a great holiday
but are still a bit jetlagged !!

Thank you very much for the lovely goodies that you sent this month.

The pen has already been put in my handbag and the scissors added to my lace
bag. The scissor case is very pretty, did you make it?

I have also put the thread holder in my lace bag and can't wait to try it
out!

Thanks also for the photos. The lace on the christening dress is beautiful !!

Thanks once again,
                until next month,

Anne Nicholas
Hanworth