Dear Secret Pal in Australia,

Many thanks for the lovely parcel of goodies that arrived yesterday. I had a
bad day at work so it was a welcome relief to have something lovely to open !

I love the teddy key ring ! It has already been added to my keys.

 I might follow your suggestion and use the fan sticks when I make the fan
that I have been promising myself for about the last 5 years ! Although the
actual fan is very pretty.

Unfortunately the case to the calendar was damaged but as it is a cd case was
easily replaced. The calendar has lovely pictures and will make us think of
the hot weather to come!

Thanks once again,
until next month,

Anne Nicholas