Linda wrote:

<Out of curiosity I looked at ABE Books (often better prices than amazon.com) and they have one copy for $202! Amazon has one copy for $416!!!!!!! I'm amazed!>

They might have them for sale at those prices, but they haven't sold them, have they?

We're going to sell my father-in-law's bungalow and had an estate agent call to give a valuation. He said what prices were being asked for two similar properties, but we pointed out that they might be asking the prices ther are, but they'd been on the market for 6 months without selling. You can ask what you like, but someone