At 04:02 PM 10/12/2005, you wrote:
Looked up author and title in google. Apparently there is no book called Water's Edge. It was a title she had been going to use, and then didn't.

That's an outdated entry. I saw it also. I went in to a page that listed authors and book titles. "Water's Edge" was published in 2001. Didn't find any place that had it for sale, however.

I didn't realize how many places were named Water's Edge. I had to bypass numerous entries for places before it started listing references to the book. <G>

Alice in Oregon