Ruth wrote:
<I've been doing something like that for a long time, but I use those
plastic bags from the grocery (and everywhere else). I put the tray
inside the bag and then with the judicious use of a piece of masking
tape turned on itself, sticky side out, I can even make the corners
behave. I do it 'cuz I'm bone lazy and hate to clean up more than I
have
to after painting. And as a military wife, I've done a bunch of
painting
over the years <LOL>

Me too.  I just turn the supermarket plasic bag inside out so that any printing
does not come in contact with the paint.  I also stick the whole tray in the
refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap, whilst I take my breaks.  I wrap up
the paintbrush at the end of the day in plastic wrap and keep that overnight in
the refrigerator so I can use it the next day.  I have been doing this for
years as I am the painter in this household.  Anything for quick clean up.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/