Hello Tamara and all

Long time no speak.  :)

I use whatever sounds best and easiest to say to me.  I don't remember
learning what article goes before anything with an H in school.

My ex is French-Canadian.  He has problems pronouncing the H and some of the
words he says is quite amusing.  He came home once talking about a Mrs.
A-hole (don't want to write the word out). I questioned him about it for a
few minutes and found out her name is Hassle.

Georgette in Snowy Chateauguay