  From: Jane Viking Swanson<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: chat<mailto:lace-chat@arachne.com>
  Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 2:11 PM
  Subject: [lace-chat] Peeling mushrooms

  Hi All,  As I was peeling the "skin" off some mushrooms last night I
started
  wondering if I have to do that.  I grew up in a perfectionist family and
  don't want to be one myself but some habits are ingrained.  So, do you all
  just wash mushrooms when you cook with them or do you peel them?  I made a
  very easy slow-cooker beef stroganoff with Portobello and Crimini mushrooms
  if that makes a difference.

  Thanks for any help in battling this scourge - Perfectionism!!

  Jane in Vermont, USA where we got an inch (2.5cm) of snow.  I hope I will
  stop thinking about the leaves I didn't get raked yet - Oh NO,
perfectionism
  strikes again!!

  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.