Dear Arachne Member,

After a lovely Christmas party with a group of lacemakers, the day ended on a
wonderful note with a beautiful Battenberg lace heart and a fantastic lace
card in my mail box.  Thank you Jane Swanson.  The heart is gold and is now
hanging on the glass door of my wall unit in the Lounge room as it is far too
nice to put on the tree.  The card is equally beautiful with a punched lace
design on the front, very hard to explain and I have not done it justice.

Thank you very much Jane

Faye Owers
Tasmania
Australia