Wow!!!!

  Hello all,

  I just recieved the most beautiful piece of lace that I have ever seen in my
life, it is exquisite.  I hope someday I can do something like that.  Even my
DH who kind of poo poos the lace stuff said. "hmm she's pretty good huh"  that
is an extremely big compliment coming from him.  He is my grizzly
bear....between us he's really a teddy bear.  My dear Jane, I am so blessed to
have gotten this, it brought me to tears it is so beautiful.  The card is just
as masterful.  These will go in a frame after the holidays.  Thank you so very
much.  Did you ever get yours, my son said he mailed it last week, if you
didn't please let me know and I will get after him.

  Again, Wow!!!
  Love, Lynn