You can see a photo of the little critter at http://tinyurl.com/fk3t5

Tamara P Duvall wrote:
It's wonderful when my "forwarding express service" manages to connect two like-minded persons... :) My forward about the discovery of a "furry lobster" struck the bell, loudly, with one of the recipients, who was delighted with the sighting, but who said we were a looong way off knowing all there was to be known about new "symptoms", on earth, in heaven, or under the calm waters, even when talking about critters much larger than a microbe or even an insect... Within 48 hrs, she was able to send back an equally exciting "discovery snippet" too bolster up her statement :)

I wish I knew where to look for a picture of the crtitter...
--

Ruth
Housework is what gets done when there's nothing better to do.