Please oh please can someone help me! Having bought a new pair of jeans at a
price I wouldn't normally pay (from Marks & Spencer's no less!) but did
because they fitted and were comfy - I went and knocked a bottle of garlic
oil (olive oil base) over and it went down both legs. I washed them with
Ariel and once dry saw the stains were still there, So I rubbed in Fairy
Liquid and rewashed them. Guess what? The stain is still there so has anyone
any brilliant suggestions for rescuing my jeans! The trainers will have to
do but I wanted the jeans to be smart for more than a day.....

I have considered rubbing olive oil in the jeans to even them up but that is
a tad drastic not to mention a waste of oil.

Thanks in anticipation.....standing by the sink wondering what the *** I do
next!"

Lynne.

 Lynne Cumming
 Baldock, North Herts, UK
 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."