To my wonderful Secret Pal,

How wonderful to have your parcel arrive today.  D.H., brought it to me
at work after he had been home for lunch :-).

The chocolate goodies have been sampled already over a cuppa after work.

I do love the owls and poem over the bobbins, and the miniature one has
already been admired by a friend who called into the shop.  The note
paper is delightful, and the wee turtle will adorn my pillow once I get
back to it. I have been held off it as I have been embroidering a
hardanger tablecloth for DD as an engagement gift. she has already been
married 18 months!  I love the post card, and can understand why you
would want another larger one for a gift for that special person

The move went well, and we are gradually unpacking and upgrading the
house.  With only the two of us unpacking is not such a high priority
now the house is "functioning".  We have just installed a heat pump
ready for winter, and trialed it last night as the temperature had
dropped somewhat - what bliss, warmth at the press of a button, and not
wood to move or fire to stock, or dust . my style of living!!

Once more thank you f or your generosity

Maxine- in a rapidly cooling New Zealand

Maxine Diffey

image001.jpg]

image002.gif]