On May 6, 2006, at 11:09, Lynn Carpenter wrote:

And I don't know if this one counts -- I always think it sounds like a
tattoo-and-piercing place -- there is a law firm that advertises on one of the public radio stations I listen to called "Harness, Dickey & Pierce".

Sounds like owners of an SM club to me. Though, I suppose, equally suitable for a law firm :)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/