I admit that I dye my hair, but it is usually such a bright vibrant red when
just done that everyone knows it comes from a bottle. :-)  I use 6RR to cover
the grey.  My mum had sisters with bright red hair but her brown hair turned
pepper and salt as she grew older.  Grandma had a full head of red hair until
she died.  Mine is the same as mum, but with clumps of grey so I decided to
color it all rather than look like a piebald pony!  When most of my roots are
grey maybe I will consider going natural once again.  Occasionally for a change
I will go carrot red but then revert back to the darker shade.  I must say I
did not feel out of place on my last trip to England where I saw lots of bottle
red heads.  I always wanted to be a blond but never had the courage to go that
far.
  Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/