Alice asked - What are some ways to use laptops, which may or may
not be related to lace?
My hubby and I just completed a 5 week trip to various spots in the U.S. We
took lots of photos with the digital camera. Every evening I uploaded all the
photos from that day into the laptop and burned them onto a CD. No way of
losing our precious vacation photos that way. That also cleared the scan disc
[memory card] for the next days picture taking.

Jane O
If you don't laugh at trouble,
You won't have anything to laugh
at when you are old.